16 YEARS OLD GIRL C@UGHT HAVING S 3X WITH 52 MEN IN THE BUSH IN ANAMBRA (SEE VIDEO)

by ADMIN , at 02:19 , have 0 comments
Finally The Anambra state police command has arrested Ifechukwu Atunanya, a 16-year-old secondary school dropout after she was allegedly caught having s ex with over 52 young men inside a bush in what looked like an initiation ceremony.


According to Daily Post report, the suspects, who were apprehended inside a bush in Awka were members of the Supreme Vikings Confraternity, conducting initiation for new members.
During interrogation, Ifechukwu claimed she had to travel to Anambra from Abuja just to witness the initiation of new members and she had been forced to sleep with every male member of the cult as part of her initiation.

“I joined them three months ago and during my initiation; I was forced to have s ex with every registered male member of the cult present that night. I was given sedatives so as not to feel what they were doing. It was not easy, but I bore the pain.


“The day we were initiated, I was the only girl in their midst. I was determined to be a successful member. I was further convinced to stay because I discovered that they were more honorable men than the other cult groups.

DOWNLOAD VIDEO

“I am sorry for myself and would love to be given the opportunity to go back to school,” she sobbed.
16 YEARS OLD GIRL C@UGHT HAVING S 3X WITH 52 MEN IN THE BUSH IN ANAMBRA (SEE VIDEO)
16 YEARS OLD GIRL C@UGHT HAVING S 3X WITH 52 MEN IN THE BUSH IN ANAMBRA (SEE VIDEO) - written by ADMIN , published at 02:19 . And have 0 comments
Next Older Post
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2014 ADLUTS UPDATES
Theme designed by - Powered by
-->